Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fever!

I am in love with all things babies. I am definitely a baby person. I think some parents are baby-people, or toddler-people, or teen-people.

Me?
I am totally a baby person.

My sweet friend from elementary school, and his gorgeous wife, just had their first child this week. They were blessed with a handsome little boy named Max. I can't wait to meet Little Max.

Then... my husband's co-worker just had a gorgeous little baby girl, Morgan, at only 31 weeks! Precious Morgan was only 3 lbs some ounces and 17 inches long, but that little peanut is a fighter! She didn't even need assistance breathing!

And my fantastic co-worker is also 36 (I think) weeks pregnant and so she will also be having her baby soon... YAHOO!!! I need my baby fix from other sources since I can't have any more babies on my own.

Aren't they so precious?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments: