Saturday, October 25, 2008

Out of My Ever Loving Mind

"Out of One's Mind" is a good way to explain my state of mind when I chose to willingly host a costume party with my Girl Scout troop of 12 eight-year old girls, as well as my own four children, inside my teeny-tiny (less than 1100 sq ft when you count every available inch of livable space!) house. It was a blast but I definitely need to take some time to recover tomorrow. I am wiped out and the party was only an hour and a half.
The girls and their energy,
and effervescent personalities,
and shrieking,
and did I already mention --
off the wall amounts of energy?

We played Limbo and screamed and danced the Hokey Pokey, the Cha Cha Slide,
the Mambo #5, and we even attempted the Electric Slide...
We played games and screamed some more.
We shrieked as we had a parade around the backyard for the fabulous neighbors who allowed us to crash their bonfire for a moment.

I can't finish this posting without showing more pics of my darling children -- a cowboy, cowgirl, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and a Bride(zilla)!

No comments: