Monday, November 23, 2009

Caution: HOT TO THE TOUCH!

Okay, I admit it! I was very excited. Psychotically, overwhelmingly-so, ready to crawl out of my skin excited!!! For what you asked... to see the new Twilight movie, New Moon! It came out on Friday, November 20th and I was very tempted to go right away -- the very first night. However, it just didn't work for our schedule and I wasn't sure if I could stomach the crazy teeny-bopper girls shrieking.

I held my wild-horses and waited patiently to see the movie until Sunday. Sunday morning. Bright and early. 10:00am!

So, what did I think of the movie? You're just dying to know and hear another Twilight freak rant and rave about how awesome the movies are. Right?

Unfortunately, I can do no such thing. The second Twilight movie took more liberties with the plot and story line and strayed further from the book than the first movie. Plus with all of the werewolf "phasing" and vampire / Volturi examples of extreme strength -- WAY CHEESY! There is no way to do that with special effects and do it any justice. And to be completely honest, the acting was down-right awful. Really hideously awful!!! Yet...

SIGH!!! Big, BIG SIGH!

I am ashamed to admit that I still enjoyed the movie. Mind you, I didn't enjoy it as much as the first one, but it was still entertaining. But, (there's always a BUT, right?) I am definitely NOT dying to see New Moon again.

I would seriously recommend waiting to see it until you can rent it.

However, I have a confession. I am all about *Team Jacob*. Forget that funky looking, make-up induced pale thing that Edward supposedly has going for him. The actor who plays Edward isn't even cute! Yet on the other hand, how can you not ADORE Taylor Lautner? Despite the fact that he is just a wee baby and definitely too young.

He is downright HOT!


Did I mention that I think he's HOT?

No comments: