Monday, March 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

I am so honored!  I have received another award from my friend at Ramblings of A Stay at Home Mom.  Make sure to check her out!  She's fabulous!



My task now is to:
  • Thank and link back to the person who awarded me this award.
  • Share seven things about myself.
  • Pay it forward by awarding fifteen great bloggers and contact these bloggers to tell them about the award!
Seven Things About Me:
1. I want to be a foster parent once my wee ones are a bit older and I hopefully have a slightly larger house to allow more room for a foster child or three.  
2. I am an extreme liberal who ALWAYS votes!
3. I am a die-hard Glee follower.
4. I was engaged at the age 16 to my high school sweetheart, but we broke up right after graduation (a few months before the wedding!) and he is now gay. What does that say for me?
5. As a teenager, I was convinced I was going to be a famous, published author of an award-winning fiction novel before the age of 25.  Hee, hee! Not so much...
6. I have never, ever shot a gun, nor even held a real gun. I won't allow my children to play with any type of guns, not even squirt guns.
7. I love reading fiction and use it as an escape! I have ever since I was a child.

Fifteen bloggers I awarded include. 
(Some I know and others I just came across.)

If you were selected, copy the image above and pass it along!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for thinking of me! And congrats on your award -- you deserve it! (Especially with your awesome design ...)

lsnellings said...

Thank you so much! You rock too!

JennyMac said...

Well what a great treat for my day! Congrats on your award and for sharing it with me! And love your list of award recipients too.

Cory Thians said...

Congrats on your award! It's very cool that you want to be a foster parent. What in your life has inspired this?

God bless.