Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

For all of those who are interested (all three of you!), I thought I’d let you know that I did NOT venture out this morning for Black Friday shopping. I decided to go with my original thought -- which is there isn’t enough money to be saved or sedatives to be taken to make me want to get out in those pyschotic crowds on a blustery Friday morning.

Besides Walmart, Menards, etc is just too much for my delicate sensibilities on a normal day that doesn’t involve professional shoppers looking for great deals on flat screen T.V.’s. and a Barbie Hot Tub Party Bus.

So, I’m just sitting here eating leftover green bean casserole and turkey, the way God and the pilgrims intended.

I wish I had more time, but G is threatening to end world peace if she can’t get on the computer and play various games on PBS Kids this instant(!).

It’s a lot of drama.

No comments: