Friday, January 1, 2010

Boogers

The other day, Little Boo (who is 4) said, "When I grow up, I think I'll get married."

I asked, "How will you choose who to marry?"

She said, "I'll find someone who doesn't have a name yet, so I can name them myself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My wee ones have discovered how much fun it is to sit behind me on the couch with their legs wrapped around my hips. Then I have to stand up so the wee ones can show me how big my butt is. Then to make it even more hilarious, the wee ones figured out that Husband laughed even harder if, when I stood up, they spread their little legs out as far as they could possibly go before reporting my "size".

Nice! Real nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My nine-year old daughter woke me up over the weekend with this question:

"Mom, are boogers nose poop?"

1 comment:

laughwithusblog said...

Hilarious! I've heard a lot of booger comments in my day, but not that one! :)