Thursday, January 28, 2010

Wonderful Life

Some days (or WEEKS) it is harder to manage a smile. This is one of those days in the middle of one of those weeks. So I resort to recycling other folks sarcasm.


1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.

2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

5. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.

6. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

7. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.

8. God must love stupid people. He made so many...

9. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.

10. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

11. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

12. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

No comments: