Friday, February 19, 2010

Billie Jean

Once upon a time, I posted about a fantastically, un-traditional opening to a wedding ceremony where the wedding party got their groove on as they made their way up the aisle to the alter. I am excited to report that as it turns out, the frolicking, boisterous nuptials took place in my hometown of St. Paul, MN. GO US! "Us" being normally boring, ol', crusty, stoic Midwesterners! We can be creative and fun -- if a bit wacky.

I digress...

Today's posting is about dancers at the opposite end of the age spectrum as our favorite wedding party dancers. Today we celebrate some humorous and good natured senior citizens (euphemism for wacky, dancing, 70+ year old gray-hairs!) I think viewing this video has cured my "gerontophobia" and given me some hope that perhaps I don't have to turn into a stodgy, decrepit, crusty old person. I hope I have half this much energy and sense of humor at 70+. I pray I am known for being spunky, feisty, lively...



http://www.urlesque.com/2010/02/01/old-people-dance-billie-jean/?icid=mainhtmlws-main-ndl5link3http%3A%2F%2Fwww.urlesque.com%2F2010%2F02%2F01%2Fold-people-dance-billie-jean%2F

No comments: