Friday, February 5, 2010

Many Colored Days


My fabulous 4-year old daughter and 3-year old son, with ever helpful assistance of my mother in law, made this gorgeous, stylish, highly sought after, designer "pencil box" for me. They surprised me with the cute box as I came home from work yesterday. Wasn't that so very sweet and kind?

I LOVE IT!

Love the bright colors and uniqueness. And let's not forget to mention the X's and O's (that I thought were for hugs and kisses but it turns out were for tic-tac-toes...) All very creative and useful.

I know that my pencil box will be coveted by many! My sisters and mom... They just may try to steal the precious box if I don't whisk it away to be safely stored in my cube farm at work. I bet all the mommy co-workers will be equally jealous.

In either case, have I mentioned that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT?!?

No comments: