Saturday, May 28, 2011

Photo Friday: Week 21 - Temptation

It's Photo Friday -- a day late.  This week's theme is "temptation".  Now, this theme could be taken in a million different ways.  I think everyone has their own weaknesses and addictions.  My personal temptations include some things that aren't easy to photograph... the sound of my wee one's giggles, the smell of lilacs in spring, the taste of sun-ripened strawberries fresh off the vine.  However, enough of my rambling.  I feel like I lack creativity for the photo challenges recently.

Temptation On A Stick (all state fair food is awesome as long as it's on a stick!)


Temptation In A Bottle

Temptation To Live In the Past

Please hop on over to Trina's blog (click her button below) to see the other Photo Friday submissions.  It's so fun to see everyones ideas of each weeks theme.






1 comment:

Nonna Beach said...

Hi Annie and welcome to Photo Friday !
Love your photos and commentary on different kinds of temptations...all so true, especially about living in the past...learn from the past and look ahead with joy. Life is so precious and you have a beautiful family to enjoy it with !!!

Hugs,
Nonna