Tuesday, April 29, 2008

When?!

When exactly is summer, or SPRING for that matter, going to grace us, forsaken Minnesotans, with its presence? I am so very sick and tired of cold, ucky weather. The low temperature last night was 31 degrees. Over the weekend, my dad received FIFTEEN INCHES OF SNOW near his home in Alexandria. I would like to inform Mother Nature that her behavior over the past week has been completely unacceptable. Do I need to remind her that it is almost MAY?! Enough complaining about things out of our control...

For the upcoming weekend, I don't care what the weather will be like because I will be happily relaxing inside a beautiful lodge "up north" with lots of awesome friends but minus my children and husband as I scrapbook until my little heart is content. Life is so good. I can't wait!!!

No comments: