Saturday, April 30, 2011

My baby sister absolutely adores the website F*** My Life.  I find it quite amusing in a totally adolescent way.  It definitely shows the irony of life on a daily basis.  Some of my favorites FML moments I've read on the site include:

Today, I woke my husband up at 2am, screaming that there was a badger in our bedroom. We both screamed for a bit until he finally says, "What are we screaming about!?" I took a second look at the badger, and realized it was my four year old daughter with her blanket. FML

Today, my boyfriend and I decided to do something different and go to the park.
 There, we saw a mama duck lead her baby ducks to the pond only to be attacked and killed by two male ducks. FML


Today, I once again told my son he needed a job because I simply could not keep him in my house anymore. He yelled, "No, I can do whatever I want!" Then went back to playing video games. He's 38. FML

Today, while waiting on tables at work, I was carrying a glass of red wine when I lost balance and spilt it everywhere. After cleaning the floor and myself up and after refilling a new glass, I did exactly the same thing again. FML


Today, I awoke to make-up all over my face and nail polish on my hands and feet because my daughter wanted "daddy to look pretty." I have a job interview in an hour and none of it is coming off. FML

And my personal favorite recently...

Today, my "friend" told me I was weird and irritating. Yet she has an unhealthy obsession with Harry Potter, hates people in general, and has a facebook account for her cat. Yeah, I'm the weird one. FML





1 comment:

Kristy @Loveandblasphemy said...

Hmm, will have to check it out. I am really just relieved that I finally know what FML stands for!