Thursday, April 21, 2011

Trivial Thursday

The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back. Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.





Do you think mustaches are sexy? That is challenging.  I'm not a huge fan of mustaches, but Husband has a goatee that I really like on him.  Then, there is the 5 o'clock shadow on some sexy movie stars, such as Ben Affleck (SIGH!!!) or George Clooney or Clive Owen...

What's the last concert you've been to? I'm thinking... It was probably Madeleine Peyroux.  Love her!  I hope to go to Jonny Lang in September. For the record, if Jonny Lang asks me to marry him, I may need to leave my husband.

What was your favorite 80's sitcom? I couldn't think of any 80's sitcoms off the top of my head, so I had to Google a list of them.  I fondly remember watching some, but I'll have to say that Happy Days, Punky Brewster, Different Strokes, and Who's the Boss? were some of my very favorites.

 Were you named after anyone? My mom's middle name is Ann, so I was named after her.  The middle name "Louise" was a bonus.  She liked the name and I hated it as a child.  However, I didn't hate it enough to forget to pass it on to my eldest daughter as her middle name too.

When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing? Almost never! I know this will appall many of you, but it's my reality.




No comments: