Thursday, July 21, 2011

4 Things About Me

Jobs (Paying) I’ve Had:
1. Nanny
2. Pharmacy Sales Associate
3. Conference Center Scheduler
4. Executive Assistant

Places I Have Lived:
1. Minneapolis, MN
2. Saint Paul, MN 
3. There is no more...
4. Ditto to 3

Food I Love:
1. Spaghetti with meat sauce
2. Chicken Fajitas with lots of red & green peppers (no onions)
3. Anything with Peanut Butter! (I make a MEAN PB cake with PB frosting)
4. Potato Chips!

Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Minnesota Public Radio
2. Banking (blech!)
3. Blogfrog
4. Facebook

Places I’d Rather Be:
1. Laying under a comfy blanket in bed with a better book and the AC blasting!
2. Traveling around aimlessly until I found where I wanted to go
3. Half Price Books
4. Chowing down at Benihana's

Movies I Love:
1. Wedding Crashers
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Any Twilight Movie
4. Bowling for Columbine

TV Shows I Watch:
1. Glee (!)
2. Criminal Minds
3. Anything on the Food Network
4. Anything on HGTv

4 People I Tag:
Ummm….How do you tag people via the blog? 

No comments: