Sunday, July 10, 2011

Photo Friday: Week 27 - Red, White & Blue


It's Photo Friday -- a few days late (as usual!) But this time I have great excuses! Over the past month I have been to the doctor no less than 3 times. First it was strep throat, then it was viral bronchitis (nothing they could do), then it was bacterial bronchitis, quickly followed by "Whoops, perhaps it's been pneumonia the whole time" and on Friday I was finally diagnosed with laryngitis. Seriously, people?!?!? I feel like the walking dead. SIGH! However, life is going to be better. I am looking on the positive side of things... No more excuses or sniveling. 

PHOTO FRIDAY PROJECT! Week 27's theme is "Red, White and Blue" for the 4th of July. This was a fun week and there were several fun photos to choose from. Since I am unable to ever narrow it down to only one or two photos, I managed to limit myself to three shots. 




Please hop on over to Trina's blog (click her button below) to see the other Photo Friday submissions.  It's so fun to see everyone's ideas of each weeks theme.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're now on the road to recovery. Having suffered something similar recently I sympathise utterly xxx