Wow! Did today royally suck. There was NO grace in today. Let me share a few kernals of today's journey...
* Monday’s are usually incredibly hectic. True to form, today was no exception.
* It rained. Which in and of itself is not suck-worthy, we need the rain. However, I am sick of the cold and rain. Why was it gloriously beautiful in March and April in MN but so far May has been hideous?!
* Rainy days seem to bring out the worst in the wee ones. If I had a dime for each time I heard, “You’re so MEAN!!!”, I’d be a flippin’ millionaire.
* My nine-year old daughter had a stomach bug. She didn't quite make it to the bathroom and therefore had an accident in her pants. It was quite a poopy mess. And yes, it was disgusting. I had to suppress the gag reflex. I was NOT successful.
* I had to listen to no less than 3 sets of parents, separately, rip me a new one while they "shared their opinions" about how our Girl Scout troop is being run.
So please, I beg you, HELP ME find the GRACE in today. Because I’m really trying, and it’s just not showing itself. I need guidance.
Show me the way out of the poop and I’d be eternally grateful.