Friday, May 28, 2010

My First Award!

A big THANK YOU to Frugalapolis who nominated me for "The Versatile Blogger" Award! Please visit her informative blog HERE.

Part of the responsibility of accepting the award is to share the love! The rules for "The Versatile Blogger" award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! Make sure to contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

(Rules are flexible, in case you're not good with rules!)


SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME

1. I have freckles. LOTS of freckles.

2. I am the only person in my family who can NOT roll my tongue.

3. I love watching Monster Trucks cause destruction!

4. Despite being extremely clumsy, I have never broke a bone or had an injury that required stitches.

5. I am allergic to nickel.

6. When I was a little girl, I didn't want to put my head under water in the bathtub because I was positive a shark would come up through the drain and GET ME!

7. I have read the children's book "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dahl more than 25 times. Check out some great quotes from the book here.

No comments: