Thursday, June 3, 2010

Trivial Thursday


1) How old do you act?
Depends on the situation. Yesterday when one of my children told me they thought I was "mean" for the HUNDREDTH time that day, I stuck my tongue out at them. At that point, I was probably acting about three -- perhaps, four years old.

2) As far back as you can remember, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A mom, writer and elementary school teacher. I've managed to become a mom! Go me!

3) If you were to write a book based on your life, what would the title be?
"Maximum Chaos: The Family that ALMOST Made It To Jerry Springer"

4) What's something that you do that's considered "childish" by most?
I clap my hands when I am really excited about news a friend shares -- and often times I will jump up and down with a good loud squeal thrown in for good measure.

5) The last question isn't a question. Write a story of a time of when you or someone you know overcame great adversity.
Dealing with my families, and MY, mental health issues -- specifically bouts of severe depression and anxiety disorders. I can't go into more details today. Looking back through my journey, I realize that has all been a huge turning point in my life. All of the events have really changed me and ultimately made me a better, more compassionate and empathetic person.

No comments: