Thursday, June 10, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1) How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
I don't think I could ever do it. Not ever. I mean I like money. No -- correction -- I LOVE money, but I just can't even stomach the thought. Since I couldn't do it, I'd have that man I live with do it - cause I want a million dollars.

2) Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
I hate violence. I can honestly say that I have never truly been in a severe physical confrontation. When I was in 9th grade, my sister (whose 11 months younger than me) was freaking out and slapped me. We were about the same size (barely 100 pounds dripping wet) and the only way I could restraint her was to finally wrestle her to the ground in the middle of our living room and sit on her. She was spitting tacks because she was so angry. She kept goading me to hit her, like she had hit me. I was so pissed off that I hauled off and punched her in the jaw. I instantly felt horrendous and let her up.

For the record... do NOT punch someone and then let them up. You are guaranteed to get a good arse whooping!

3) Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
Richard Marx "Right Here Waiting for You"

4) What's your biggest regret?
I don't like to have regrets. But I'll say that currently my biggest regret is not finishing college. I value education and wish I had more official pieces of paper to reflect that.

No comments: