Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trivial Thursday


1) Ever poop in the woods?
I'm a total weirdo about pooping. I only want to do it at home. And not when anyone is around! But since I have been camping in the Boundary Waters Wilderness Area for over a week (plus many other camping trips), I think I have had to compromise on that personal policy.

2) If you won $1,000, what's the first thing you would do with it besides give me a cut?
Pay bills (boring, I know) and then go buy some scrapbook stuff that I truly don't need but totally want.

3) What's your favorite phrase?
"Holy Hannah" or "Seriously?!"

4) Fill in the blank: "The world would be a better place if ______."
The world would be a better place if I was eating Benihana's right now.

5) How do you take your coffee or tea?
I don't do coffee or tea. Wish I did, but I don't. Closest I get is Chai Tea, which I adore! Iced or hot.

No comments: