Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 6 1996


I graduated high school exactly 14 years ago today.
That is a frightening thought.

Am I really THAT OLD?!

(Freshman year. Senior prom with my boyfriend -- who was obviously the senior.)

Don't get me wrong!
I am NOT willing to go back to high school and
experience all of those good ol' glory days again, but...

14 years out of high school?

Holy Halibut!

Halloween party -- french maid & butler. Sophomore year. October 1993


Sadie Hawkins Dance. Junior year. November 1994.
L-R: Me, my sister, my sis-in-law (yep, my husband is brothers with my HS best friends husband), bestest friend ever

14 Years Ago! June 6, 1996
Senior All-Night Party after graduation ceremony



June 1996. Picture taken at my graduation party.

P.S. For those of you still working on the math, I graduated in 1996...

No comments: