I am lucky enough to tell you the "Six Truths in Life."
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time. It is a physical impossibility.
(No, this is not my ceiling.)
2. All idiots after reading #1 will try it.
3. And discover #1 is a lie.
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
I know how you feel... another idiot friend of mine sent this to me in an email. I sincerely apologize for this posting. I was so sure that I could do this trick especially since I have such a talented tongue. I never stop talking, so my wagging tongue gets lots of exercise. Evidently my pride got the worst of me and obviously, I'm an idiot since I tried this out immediately and, well, since I needed company, there isn't a better place to go than to my friends…