Thursday, July 17, 2008

My World

Two weeks ago, Hubby was home with the children "on vacation". I left for work around 7:00am. Hubby called me around 9:30am and said that after I left for work, the children tag-teamed him (triple threat... E, G & D) and did the following:

* G took off her shorts and tried to secretly throw them away, while doing her "evil" giggle.
* D & G tried to rescue a cereal box from the cupboard and only managed to pull the cereal box half way out of the cupboard (that only opened about 1 1/2 inches in the first place because of the child safety latch) before they were busted and the cereal box was demolished.
* D poured his baggie of cereal out on the living room floor.
* D spit on dad a few times.
* D pulled his the poor furball's tail until he yowled.
* G bit brother's back and left a bruise.
* E rolled her eyes all the way back in her head and yelled "As if!" at the top of her lungs when asked to clean her art supplies off the kitchen table.
* All three children yelled "No!" about a million times each.

I made an effort to suppress my amusement at my Hubby's extremely "trying" morning, but I do not think I was very successful at my guise of sympathy. I guess I went wrong when I said, "WELCOME TO MY WORLD." He hung up on me...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Been there, done that! I love when the hubby gets a taste of my life. Not that I could stand sitting in a cubicle for 9 hours straight, but still. Children are so much fun!
By the way, thanks for thinking my babies are cute!!!