Saturday, July 26, 2008

Unger Report

Dear Friends, You know that I am forever ONLY listening to public talk radio. My poor, deprived children probably don't even know that my car radio (or home stereo) is capable of playing music. I admit it is a serious addiction -- especially when my children are deprived of music in their life and then there is the proof that my listening is getting out of control when I end up blogging about it... However, I figure there are worse things to subject the children to then intelligent, liberal (LOVE LIBERAL!), "unbias" talk news radio.

Earlier this month I posted about Daniel Schorr's view on patriotism and now I need to beg you to listen to Brian Unger's humorous look at Americans faced with a failing economy. FUNNY! Take a listen...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=92739739

No comments: