Friday, May 8, 2009

What Stays in Vegas . . . ?

My sister eloped.

Hello?! Did you just hear me?

My middle sister boarded a plane with her boyfriend of over three years and flew to Vegas and ELOPED!

She got married on Wed or Thurs. She is going flying home really late tonight, so I will be able to quiz her more at the breakfast we have planned for Sunday for Mother's Day.

We knew the Wild child (middle sister) was planning on marrying Guido at some point. However, I guess I never thought they would truly elope in the sense of stealing away under the pretense of vacation, but then enter wedded bliss. Yes, we did know they were going to Vegas but that didn't mean they were going to marry for sure.

Don't get me wrong; I am happy for them but very bummed that we couldn't be there to witness their union and support them. As soon as get a few pictures from my sis, I will share them.

No comments: