Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When Life Makes Blogging Take A Backseat

I know you want to read something funny or of substance by me, but I just don't think I can manage it right now. I know it's been a really long time since I last posted, but seriously.... life just gets in the way sometimes.

Let’s see how much you really know about me. Pick the real reason I have been too swamped to keep up with my blog this week and last and last...

1. The PTA is busy sucking out my brain.
2. The Swine Flu.
3. I have been too busy working on my book.
4. Blog? I have a blog?

So? Which one did you choose? Hmmm...? Which one?

I think I will just going to keep you guessing.

Been so very overwhelmed and busy. How in hades does one keep up with all of the technology life has to offer, as well as our day to day responsibilities?!

No comments: