Friday, October 2, 2009

Aww, shucks! They Like Me!


My birthday was on a Thursday, just a couple of days into the new school year. With the beginning of a new school year, my exciting birthday plans were to celebrate turning the ripe old age of 32 by going to the first PTA meeting of the year.

Unfortunately (or fortunately) my car broke down the night before my birthday and since my husband was playing softball, I was stranded at home with three kids and no plans to celebrate my birthday.

My fabulous, thoughtful neighbor heard about no-plans predictament that afternoon and quickly threw together an impromptu birthday party for me. It was so sweet of her and and loads of fun! We celebrated with friends and neighbors over awesome food and grand conversation.

One of my best birthdays ever. Thank you, Neighbor!!!

No comments: