Monday, September 13, 2010

Sigh!

It's so insane that folks still cannot talk about their mental health issues. Why is mental illness still so taboo? My heart still bleeds for my sweetest friend who killed herself last Wednesday. Why couldn't I help her? Why couldn't she reach out to me or any other of her numerous friends? Why did her NINE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER have to find her dead? Seriously?!?!?!?!?!? As a survivor of a valiant, recent attempt... I don't understand.

Please don't get me wrong. I think it was an accidental overdose, but I still am not finding forgiveness in my heart, which makes me even more angry and upset with her AND MYSELF! I should have recognized the severity of the signs. I should have been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have there...

No comments: