Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rhyming with Pencil

1) Space aliens have landed and have given you a choice: come back to their world without anyone knowing or become their ambassador and introduce them to the people of Earth. Which would you choose? I guess I would have to try my hand at being an ambassador. I'm not ready to give up all of my family and friends, and leave them wondering what happened to me. I hope I'd be able to convince humankind to not kill me because of those dopey aliens.



2) You’ve won a walk-on role on your favorite television show and you get to suggest the new character you play. Which show and what type of character? Hmmm... this is hard! I love Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives with Guy Fieri on the Food Network. It's a fabulous show! I would love to be the owner and executive chef of a delectably delicious restaurant featured on the show.

3) A relative that you never met has died. They have left you an item in their will that they knew you would appreciate. What is the item and why do you like it? The item willed to me would either be family photos or family scrapbooks. I love to preserve family memories. It's very important to me to capture our day to day lives so we can share them with future generations and continue our legacy.

4) What is your favorite midnight snack? Oreos. Preferably peanut butter, double stuffed Oreos!


5) Can you find easily 10 words rhyming with pencil? Ummm... NO! Can you?!

No comments: