(Please pause for a moment to fully capture the mental image of me literally jumping up and down and clapping my hands in euphoria...)
I love blogging and, having said that, most of the time I doubt that other folks actually read what spouts out of me. So you can imagine my extreme pleasure and excitement when I received a message from Vickie at Victoria's Voice notifying me that she thought I was worthy of the Versatile Blogger Award! What a sweetheart!
Thank you, Vickie! Check out her blog...
The rules for winning this award are as follows:
* Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are fabulous.
* Contact the bloggers you chose and let them know about the award.
Seven Things About Me:
1. I secretly wish to be a monster truck driver.
2. I abhor ketchup. Seriously ICKY!
3. If I could have one super power, I would want to be able to fly.
4. As I young child, I would hide in my bedroom closet reading with a flashlight -- hoping my parents wouldn't find me so I could stay up until the wee hours of the morning reading, reading, reading.
5. Because I am quite allergic to fresh-cut grass, I never have to the mow the lawn. Husband has to so I don't go into a coughing, sneezing fit.
6. After my children grow up and move out, I want to become a foster parent.
7. Although I give lip-service to entertaining the thought of allowing the children to get a dog, I think I'm lying to them and most likely myself. I am a content "feline-only" household.
Now for the 15 Bloggers that I feel deserve this award
Thanks again to Vickie at Victoria's Voice!