Thursday, November 25, 2010
* my faith in Jesus Christ and the promise that He will never leave me.
* the opportunities that have been given to me through family, friends, work, our children’s school, volunteer opportunities.
* some of life’s hard knocks have taught me to be stronger, more independent, and even a bit more adventurous.
* such an amazing group of neighbors, who I count as my closest friends -- who have truly gone over, above, and beyond to help me through my depression this year.
* having such a fantastically supportive mother and two sisters. They may not always agree with the choices I make or have made, but they always stand by me (after sharing their two cents). Always. ALWAYS!
* all of the hugs and kisses and cuddles my wee ones give me each and every day.
* fun times playing Uno and board games with family and friends.
* my overall good health.
* my families overall good health.
* our health insurance coverage.
* Despite my gripes, I am very thankful for my decrepit, old, drafty home. I love that we have a home to call our own.
* the groceries that we consume.
* the reliable electricity we take for granted!
* the simple pleasures of hot bubble baths.
* the sound of my children’s giggles.
* the smell of popcorn at the movie theatre.
* PostSecrets.com – it helps me realize I am not the only one with personal demons.
* this blog. I love writing and it’s great to know that I can not only vent here, but get responses from other folks that are encouraging.
* all of our troops who protect our freedoms and lay their lives on the line.
* Half Price Bookstore.
* the entertainment I get from watching Glee.
* Lastly, the many great things and great people in my life. I am truly blessed.