Thursday, November 18, 2010

Trivial Thursday

Trivial Thursdays are back.  The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back.  Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.





What is your biggest pet peeve about other peoples kids?
Yowsers.  This is a challenging question.  I suppose my biggest pet peeve are rude or inconsiderate children.  I can't stand children who don't respect the adults (and children) around them.

Regular or diet soda?
Always diet soda.  It's kind of a mandated thing after gastric bypass surgery.  Plus, I don't actually know if I can function a full day without Diet Pepsi.  It's my one true love -- after my wee ones and family and... well, it's right up there!

Have you ever hit an animal with your vehicle?
Define "animal".  I have not hit large animals, but I may have accidentally picked off the random squirrel.

When you see a string on your clothes, do you pull it off or cut it off?
I almost always pull the offending string off.  I know it's much wiser to cut it off, but I don't usually have that much patience.

Did you have your own room or share a room when you were growing up?
Both.  I shared a bedroom for the first several years of my life with my middle sister, who is only 11 months younger than I.  But by the time I was in approximately 4th or 5th grade, I was granted my own bedroom and my middle sister shared a bedroom with our baby sister who is 5 1/2 years younger than me.


No comments: