Thursday, November 11, 2010

They're Baaaack

Whooo-hoo!


Trivial Thursdays are back.  The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back.  Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.






What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
It's quite rare that I make it out to a movie.  Now days I'm just too tired and busy.  It feels like wasting my time (not to mention hard-earned money!) to sit in a theater on the extremely infrequent and exceptional occasion that I escape the house without any children.  I'm assuming it was the most recent Twilight movie -- Eclipse.  And truth be told, it was a horrendously awfully acted movie.  I adored the books, but the movies have been getting progressively worse.  That being said... you know I'll be attending any and all of the rest of the Twilight Saga movies.

What do you wear to bed?
I'm sure Husband wishes it was more exciting... but I must admit, usually it's simply an over-sized t-shirt.  Preferably one of Husband's because since he's a good foot taller than me, his T's are way more comfortable.

What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Time to myself?!  What is that?!?!?  If you don't count time alone where I feel guilted into housework... For pleasure, I like to scrapbook, lay in bed with a good book, blog, take a nap, grocery shop (yes! I love to grocery shop), peruse scrapbook shops, journal, more napping.

When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
I wish I saw my backyard, but unfortunately, my house is set up in a psychotically messed up manner, and my kitchen is in the MIDDLE of my house, situated between my living room and the wee ones bedroom.  The one lone kitchen window stares into my neighbor's home office window and across the kitchen is the back door that stares at the other neighbor's privacy fence.  Awesome views from my kitchen!

Who or what would you want to be reincarnated as? 
I don't actually believe in reincarnation since I believe that the Lord Jesus is the one and only true God.  However, to play along, I think it would be awesome to be reincarnated as a scrapbook.  All of the love and creativity that would be  put into making you -- all of the personal, sweet, sad, triumphant, tragic stories that you (as a scrapbook) would be able to tell...


No comments: