Thursday, February 10, 2011

Trivial Thursday

The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back. Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.






If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be? I'm craving some chicken fajitas with lots of red & yellow peppers, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, guac and some delish spanish rice.  Or I would adore sauteed hibachi shrimp with ginger dipping sauce and onion soup and yummy fried rice from Benihana's.  Ooooo!  I'm starving now!

Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a child? If so, do you still have it? When I was a wee one, I was attached to a pillow case.  I would carry the pillow case (empty) around with me AND I was a thumb sucker.  The pillow case and thumb sucking were inseparable.  I loved my sacred pillow case so much that I wore it out so there were just tattered strips of fabric let -- and YES! I do still have a tiny scrap of pillowcase hidden in my house.

Do you dream in color? I don't usually remember my dreams, but when I do, I often dream in color.  I once heard that if you dream in color you have a higher IQ.  I have no idea is this is true, but I guess I'd like to lie to myself and think it's true (which apparently, The International Association for the Study of Dreams is ready to burst my bubble)...

How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller? SIGH!  I'm only 5 foot 1 AND A HALF inches tall. (Notice the extra HALF INCH that is important for me to throw in there.)  If I was much shorter, I could qualify for "little people" status.  I've always dreamed of being r-e-a-l-l-y tall... like 5 foot 5 inches!

If you could have anyone’s (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be? Personally, I don't have GPS and the entire thing of listening to directions while driving is so very confusing for those of us with the affliction "Eternally Directionally Challenged".  However, I could swoon at James Earl Jones or Morgan Freeman.




No comments: