Saturday, February 21, 2009

25 Random Things

I have been overwhelmed on FaceBook by people tagging me to do memes, lists, etc. Some bloggers look down on memes, but I don’t.

I LIKE MEMES.

And I have no problem admitting it.

I don’t always participate in memes or tagged things because, well…they take time, something I am always short on. Besides, if I did partcipate in all of them, then my blog would be nothing BUT a meme. However, that doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy reading or writing or receiving them. Plus, to be honest, I am a little long winded for a quick “Meme”, as you can see below.

Still, I find memes an interesting little snippet into the psyche of people who write them. Besides, I wrote most of it a few weeks ago and it comes in handy due to utterly craptastic last couple of days, so this is also like pulling a pre-made meal out of my freezer to feed dinner to my family. I just had to write a preface. Awesome.

25 Random things About Me

1. I love scrapbooking.

2. Peanut butter should be it's own food group. I love it!

3. I hate being scared, so I even mute scary movie previews on television.

4. I LOVE babies!

5. I want to go to South Africa to dive in a cage while Great White sharks swim around.

6. I would love to be a photographer.

7. I procrastinate and don't like that about myself.

8. I am bad at setting boundaries.

9. I want to travel the world with Heidi Tunberg.

10. I can't swim.

11. I have a tattoo. On my ankle.

12. I never thought I would have four children. Possibly two, never four. Thank God for life's detours.

13. I love baking cakes!

14. I love listening talk public radio (MPR & NPR).

15. I struggle with depression and an anxiety disorder.

16. I want to learn how to play the piano.

17. I miss hanging out with my dear friends Jacki Olbekson, Kirsten Herdle, Shawn Westover.

18. It took me 20 years, but I have finally stopped biting my nails.

19. I would love to get lasik but am way too big of a chicken!

20. I have the lowest pain tolerance known to mankind. Who is crazy enough to try to have a baby without drugs?! My best advice -- TAKE THE DRUGS!

21. My dream job would be to drive a MONSTER TRUCK! I am so serious!

22. I am a closet introvert who talks too much.

23. I generally wear a size seven shoe but I think my feet look huge.

24. Someday I want to own and run a small Bed & Breakfast.

25. I am really bad about keeping in touch with friends, even though I think about them all the time.

No comments: