I have been overwhelmed on FaceBook by people tagging me to do memes, lists, etc. Some bloggers look down on memes, but I don’t.
I LIKE MEMES.
And I have no problem admitting it.
I don’t always participate in memes or tagged things because, well…they take time, something I am always short on. Besides, if I did partcipate in all of them, then my blog would be nothing BUT a meme. However, that doesn’t mean that I don’t enjoy reading or writing or receiving them. Plus, to be honest, I am a little long winded for a quick “Meme”, as you can see below.
Still, I find memes an interesting little snippet into the psyche of people who write them. Besides, I wrote most of it a few weeks ago and it comes in handy due to utterly craptastic last couple of days, so this is also like pulling a pre-made meal out of my freezer to feed dinner to my family. I just had to write a preface. Awesome.
25 Random things About Me
1. I love scrapbooking.
2. Peanut butter should be it's own food group. I love it!
3. I hate being scared, so I even mute scary movie previews on television.
4. I LOVE babies!
5. I want to go to South Africa to dive in a cage while Great White sharks swim around.
6. I would love to be a photographer.
7. I procrastinate and don't like that about myself.
8. I am bad at setting boundaries.
9. I want to travel the world with Heidi Tunberg.
10. I can't swim.
11. I have a tattoo. On my ankle.
12. I never thought I would have four children. Possibly two, never four. Thank God for life's detours.
13. I love baking cakes!
14. I love listening talk public radio (MPR & NPR).
15. I struggle with depression and an anxiety disorder.
16. I want to learn how to play the piano.
17. I miss hanging out with my dear friends Jacki Olbekson, Kirsten Herdle, Shawn Westover.
18. It took me 20 years, but I have finally stopped biting my nails.
19. I would love to get lasik but am way too big of a chicken!
20. I have the lowest pain tolerance known to mankind. Who is crazy enough to try to have a baby without drugs?! My best advice -- TAKE THE DRUGS!
21. My dream job would be to drive a MONSTER TRUCK! I am so serious!
22. I am a closet introvert who talks too much.
23. I generally wear a size seven shoe but I think my feet look huge.
24. Someday I want to own and run a small Bed & Breakfast.
25. I am really bad about keeping in touch with friends, even though I think about them all the time.