Saturday, February 28, 2009

Perfect Pucker

Getting that perfect pucker might be a little hard to come by, especially if you suffer from frequent chapped lips. I know one thing, winter is definitely not making these lips any softer. Thankfully though there is a product on the market that we all know and love. I know you already are using it...

Yes! That is right! If you have never tried out one of the Burt's Bees products, I urge you to give them a try. I am seriously in love with and highly addicted to them. Each tube of Burt's is an "Earth Friendly Natural Personal Care" product with blends of essential oils, beeswax, and my personally favorite ingredient... peppermint(!) that deeply moisturizes and nourishes the lips. All products are natural and free of harmful chemicals.

No comments: