1) What's the best bargain you've ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?
Too many deals discovered to share in one setting. My mom taught me to be a fantastic bargain shopper.
2) Where were you on September 11, 2001?
I was in MN, working at a Fortune 500 company. I was covering the front desk for the receptionist who was stuck in traffic. I remember a couple of employees coming into the lobby/office exclaiming they had just heard a large plane had flown into one of the Twin Towers in NYC. The receptionist came in and I followed one of the Senior VPs into the cafeteria where he turned on the television. We sat in horror and watched as the second plane flew into the second tower live. It was hideous!
3) What's your favorite tree?
4) What's the most interesting biography you've read?
It's not a biography, but I enjoyed reading "Memoirs of Geisha". It was an interesting (although basically fictional) glimpse into the lives of geishas.
5) What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Favorites include cream cheese wantons, egg rolls and vegetable lo mein