Thursday, July 15, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1) What's the best costume you've ever worn?
The homemade scarecrow costume my mom made when I was in 3rd or 4th grade. My sisters were Dorothy and the Evil Witch from the Wizard of Oz.

2) What's your least favorite word?
There are several vulgar words I dislike, but I won't mention them. My least favorite "regular" word is phlegm. EWWWW! Just the sound of that word can make me gag!

3) If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Dakota or Carolina -- but do I have to include "North" or "South" in my name? If so, I may need to rethink it and decide to be named Mississippi or Nevada.

4) Who's your favorite Care Bear?
Grumpy Bear was always my fave.

5) Describe something that's happened to you for which you have no explanation.
My mind is drawing a blank and I guess I have no explanation for that...

2 comments:

hickeyartist said...

Vermont, Arizona or Alaska would be one of the names I would like.

hickeyartist said...

Didn't care for any of the Care Bears.

I was born and I have no explanation.

Least favorite word is "NO"