Thursday, July 29, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
Yes. A few times and it sucks. I am not allergic to them but my dad and one of my sisters is. I am always afraid that my children may be too, but the fear is unfounded so far because none of them have ever been stung...

2. What's the sickest you've ever been?
Summer of 2009 -- I had a kidney infection and ended up in the hospital with orange colored pee and feeling like I was knocking on deaths door. It was hideous!

3. What's your favorite form of exercise?
I can't believe this is even a question someone would answer. Who actually LIKES to exercise? I, personally, am adamantly against exercise, unless being chased with a weapon -- in which case, I suppose I may run for my life.

4. What's your favorite Cyndi Lauper song?
I can only think of two of her songs -- "Time After Time" and "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" should be every woman's theme song, I suppose.

5. What did you do for your 13th birthday?
My mother always made birthdays special when we were growing up. I am quite sure I did something spectacular for my 13th but I can't seem to remember what... My parents 10th birthday (golden birthday) and my sweet 16th birthday were AWESOME and I'll tell you about them some other time.

No comments: