Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You Noticed Me! You Really Did!

Oh! I didn't see you there at first. I've been so busy baking Christmas cookies for the last two weeks that I've hardly had time to think about this blog, much less it's readership. So you'll understand my surprise when I checked my stats and discovered a rather large and glorious upswing in my page views. Specifically, it went from "none" to "some".

I've had these odd little blips before and I know it doesn't lead to sustained, long-term readers but I thought I would throw out this offer anyway: If you come back, I can promise you lots of stories about boobs and poop and crazy children antics. And I'm sure my long time readers (Hi Dad!) will vouch for and tell you that I can occasionally be amusing or interesting.

I'm like a car wreck where the cars are driven by clowns. You can't look away and you feel a little bad for laughing but come on, it's clowns in a car wreck! There are giant floppy shoes all over the highway.

Okay, I lied! I'm nothing like a clown car wreck. I'm more like a housewife who's trying to avoid her domestic responsibilities.

Doesn't that sound fun?

Oh well. It was nice while it lasted.

1 comment:

myownplace said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.