Friday, January 16, 2009

100 Things

100 Things

1. I am female.
2. How am I doing?
3. I live in the Midwest.
4. I have 4 kids.
5. Between my three pregnancies, I gained and lost a combined total of over 100 pounds.
6. I deserve plastic surgery...
7. My husband disagrees.
8. I have a third nostril. Really...
9. Not really, I just wanted to see if anyone is reading this.
10. I have two sisters.
11. My mother was one of five siblings.
12. So was my father.
13. I can juggle. Actually, not real stuff, just schedules.
14. My middle sister and I tried to convince my baby sister she was adopted.
15. We were almost successful until she ran crying to our parents.
16. Then the sh*t hit the fan.
17. Serious drama.
18. My mother smokes.
19. So does my husband.
20. It sucks, please don't smoke.
21. I was never going to date a smoker.
22. The one time I broke that dating rule, I ended up marrying them.
23. I live in an old house (1890-something).
24. I promise you -- it is so NOT "charming".
25. Plus it is pretty darn cold in the winter.
26. I have lived here (in this town, not in my blog) for four years.
27. I love living in the city proper.
28. Cul-de-sacs in a suburb are my idea of hell on earth.
29. I am addicted to HGTv.
30. My sister taught my three year old to say "butt-flapper".
31. Yep. I said "butt-flapper".
32. I tried to teach her "toot".
32. I hate cold weather.
33. I don't get out enough.
34. I wear glasses.
35. Never contacts.
36. I drive a mini-van.
37. But my daughter no longer plays soccer.
38. So I guess that means I am a not a "soccer mom".
39. I like it.
40. I love the smell of fireplaces.
41. I am not a fan of shopping.
42. I go on a scrapbooking retreat weekend every May.
43. May 2009 will be my third year.
44. We scrapbook and eat.
45. A lot.
46. It's a lot of fun.
47. I want to go to scrap now.
48. I was an under-achiever in high school.
49. Wish I could say that now.
50. I am unable to say no to new projects.
51. This is half-way to 100.
52. Seems like a good place to take a break.
53. Maybe not... I have never broke a bone.
54. And I am okay with that.
55. Wish I knew how to use Photoshop.
56. I've never been in a car accident.
57. That's a lie.
58. I rear ended a truck once.
59. The only damage was his trailer hitch popped a hole in MY car's bumper.
60. Thankfully he didn't file a claim.
61. I don't like seafood -- except for shrimp.
62. I'm not much fun to eat with at the beach. Well, I can usually find something I like.
63. Did I mention that I love shrimp?
64. I am allergic to fresh cut grass.
65. I never had to mow the lawn as a child because of that.
66. Seriously, it brings on a full blown allergy attack.
67. Wheezing included.
68. I am not big into jewelry.
69. However, if you want to give me some, I won't turn it down!
70. I no longer drive too fast.
71. I had over 8 speeding tickets in less than 2 years between ages 18-19.
72. Since my children were born, I'm chronically late.
73. My husband is not.
74. I am envious.
75. I can be very impatient.
76. I love volleyball.
77. I don't really have one best friend.
78. I'm don't really like breakfast food.
79. Unless I'm on vacation.
80. I totally need a vacation.
81. I'm afraid of sharks.
82. I have never swam in the ocean.
83. That is not really by choice.
84. I love to travel.
85. My husband does not.
86. He will only go to Vegas.
87. I don't usually like pictures of myself.
88. That is not usually a problem.
89. I am always the person behind the camera.
90. I swear too much.
91. Yes, I am well aware this is not 100 things.

1 comment: