Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Re-do. I'm Lazy!

With the Christmas holiday, I am a bit behind the times, so I will re-share my Glee-fully Addicted post from November.  Sorry for the duplication!

http://blumerlamotte.blogspot.com/2010/11/glee-fully-addicted.html

I will admit to being part of the crazy 30-somethings totally obsessed with the Fox tv show Glee.  It rocks!  Normally I'm not a huge fan of musicals.  I mean I positively ADORE all things dance and drama related, but within those genres, musicals are low on the totem pole.  So, much to my surprise, I am utterly addicted to Glee.  I was slow to catch on and actually missed most of last season, but now I can't wait for Tuesday nights at 7pm central!

Some of my very favoritest music numbers from Glee are below...









1 comment:

Lori said...

I love it! My children intorduced me to Glee seveal months ago and we have watched every episode. I just love the show.