Thursday, December 2, 2010

Trivial Thursday

Trivial Thursdays are back.  The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back.  Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.






What is the craziest fad diet you have ever done?
I'm not a fan of fad diets.  I haven't really ever had the self-control to partipate in fad diets.  Sorry!

Is there a TV show that you have seen every episode of?
The closest I've ever come to watching every single episode is probably Dawson's Creek.  Still LOVE that show!!!  Go Pacey! Go Dawson! Go Joey!

What one song always pulls at your heart?
I can't think of one off the top of my head.  Perhaps Tim McGraw's "Don't Take the Girl" or Whitney Houston's "Greatest Love of All" or Nicole C. Mullen's "Call On Jesus".

Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were they from?
Nope. No pen pals to speak of.  But, if you like the idea of writing to someone on a regular basis, please consider volunteering with CHEMO ANGELS!  I work with this awesome organization and it provides a very important service to folks suffering more than they ever need to suffer.

If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
I'd like to try being a Graphic Artist, or a Web Designer, or a Labor and Delivery Nurse or a NICU Nurse. 

No comments: