Thursday, December 23, 2010

Trivial Thursdays

Trivial Thursdays are back.  The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back.  Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.





Do you fold your socks?
No way!  I mean, I fold the children's socks, but usually mine just stay in  basket and I curse myself each and every morning that the sock fairy didn't come during the night to match my stupid socks.


Would you ever own a mini-van?
Yep. Unfortunately, I do own a mini-van.  I promised myself I was NEVER going to own one, but with four children and not enough money for an SUV, I am stuck with a soccer-mom driving mini-van mommy.

Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Sometimes, but not usually.

If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation? What would it be and what would you do?
If I could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, it would either be a professional photographer or a scrapbooker for hire.

Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Definitely a cabin in the woods.  I burn way too easy for a beach -- plus I'm not a fan of sand.

No comments: