Thursday, December 16, 2010

Trivial Thursdays

Trivial Thursdays are back.  The fabulous-ness of answering a few (usually five) random questions each week is making a come-back.  Feel free to grab the 5 questions and link back to me.






How much sleep do you get at night?
SIGH!  I get a lot less sleep than I would like to.  I am the kind of gal who needs a TON of sleep, but rarely get it.  I would say that on average I get about 6-7 hours a night.  However, my body would REALLY prefer to get 8-9 hours a night.


Would you rather wear the same thing for the rest of your life or eat the same thing for the rest of your life?
I'd rather wear the same thing for the rest of my life (as long as it's uber comfortable).  I want variety in my food!  I love me some good ol' home cooking!


What was your favorite TV show as a child?
As a really young child, my favorite cartoons were Jem and the Holograms, Care Bears, Fraggle Rock, and Smurfs.


Do you budget Christmas shopping or just get it done without budgeting?
Oh no.  There is no budgeting.  I just wing it.


Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
My biggest fear was being eaten alive by a shark -- in my bath tub!!!  Or the random nightmare about my family perishing in a house fire...


No comments: