Monday, August 30, 2010

Zombies vs Hoarders

SCARE WARNING!

No children allowed to view this post.







Husband: "What are you trying to tape on the bedroom TV?"

Me: "Ummmm... You really don't want to know."

Husband: "Is it bad?" Stern look on his face.

Me: PAUSE "Yes."

Husband: "What? WHAT?! Is it “The Joy of Stress” again or Hoarders or something worse?"Me: "NO!" Crossing my arms over my chest.

Husband: "WELL?..."

Me, very sheepishly: "It's replays of Shark Week."

* silence *






Husband: "Well, I guess we don't have to like or be into everything that each other likes."

Me: "Like Nazi Zombie Killers on the XBox?"


Husband: "It’s called, Call of Duty. Like your addiction to ‘Hoarders’, ‘Say Yes to the Dress’, or Shark Week?"



Me: "Well, I'm glad we had this talk."

Me: "So, what are you going to do now, besides work?"

Husband: "Go play Call of Duty and you?"

Me: "I'm going to go re-watch Shark Week episodes."

Husband: "Alrighty then."


I forgot to add that I was going to fold his underwear and socks WHILE watching my shows. I'm sure he would approve then. Right?!

No comments: