Thursday, August 26, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1) Name five songs to which you know all the lyrics. (Better yet, sing them.)
a) ANY New Kids On The Block song... OH YEAH!
b) "You're My Little Girl" by GoFish Guys
c) The "ABCs" -- does that count?
d) "This Is The Song That Never Ends..."
e) "Ice, Ice Baby" by Vanilla Ice
2) What's your favorite infomercial?
I love info-mercials but I don't know what my fave is.

3) What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
I have no idea. I'm sure it's been a long time occasionally but I try to block out those memories.

4) What's on the cover of your address book or day planner?
Nothing. I don't exactly have an address book or day planner. I use my brain to remember my appointments.

5) Have you ever taken a picture in one of those little booths?Of course! Who hasn't?!

No comments: