Thursday, August 19, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1) What's your favorite breakfast food?
I didn't used to be a fan of any breakfast foods but now that I have children, I appreciate how quickly you can whip up what is traditionally called "breakfast food" for dinner. My fave would have to be bacon or hash browns. I love potatoes in ALL forms.

2) Who's your favorite game show host?
Remember that evil lady from the first episodes of "Weakest Link"? She rocked. Gotta stick together with fellow red heads. On a more traditional note, The Price Is Right just hasn't been the same since Mr. Barker left... (and I ADORE Drew Carey, but morning games shows aren't his best venue.)

3) If you could have a super power, what would it be?
I think it would be fantastic to fly. I would love the feeling of the wind through my hair. I think the idea of tele-transporting myself to other countries (or any location) without wasting the travel time would be pretty nifty. Then there is always the thought of time-travel... is that a super power option?

4) Do you like guacamole?
LOVE IT! Just learned how to make it this winter. I like it with lots of cilantro.

5) Have you ever been in a food fight?
Nope, but as long as I didn't have to clean up after it, I would love to be in a food fight.

No comments: