Thursday, August 12, 2010

Trivial Thursday

1. What's your favorite knock-knock joke?
I try to avoid knock-knock jokes since the children love inventing them and they never make sense. I think Big E has a 3 or 4 books completely dedicated to knock-knock jokes.

2. What's your favorite commercial?
One of my favorite commericals right now are the Swagger Wagon commericals, that I even posted about earlier.



3. If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
Off hte top of my head... Will Smith or Julia Stiles.

4. Do you prefer baths or showers?
Definitely baths to relax but showers to get the job done/hair washed. Who has time to dwadle in a bath when small children don't even let you pee in private?

5. Does your chewing gum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?
Of course.

No comments: